August is here which means it’s time to see how I made out in July. I feel like I accomplished a lot book wise. I’ve been posting more on here which was a goal of mine so that’s good. I read 15 books and DNF 2. I hate DNF but I don’t have time to force myself to read something I don’t like.
This is everything I read.
- The Wicked & The Divine Vol 2 by Kieron Gillen – 4 stars
- The Wicked & The Divine Vol 3 by Kieron Gillen – 3 stars
- The Wicked & The Divine Vol 4 by Kieron Gillen – 3 stars
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody – 5 stars
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard – 3 stars
- Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios – 5 stars
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena – 4 stars
- Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi – 5 stars
- It’s Always the Husband by Michele Campbell – 2 stars
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover – 5 stars
- Through the Woods by Emily Carroll – 3 stars
- Fables Vol 8 by Bill Willingham – 3 stars
- Fables Vol 9 by Bill Willingham – 4 stars
- Fables Vol 10 by Bill Willingham – 5 stars
- Peter Pan by J.M Barrie – 3 stars
My DNF books
Have you read any of these? What are your thoughts on them?