- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- I hate tomatoes. I love ketchup and salsa which require tomatoes but I hate it any other way.
- My husband and I went to our first concert this year. It was the Metallica Hard-Wired Tour.
- I hate talking about myself. Which is why these facts about me are generic and suck. I feel like there really isn’t anything to say. I define myself as a wife and mother and an individual last.
Questions from Claire:
- Do you know the difference between an anti-hero and a villain? Is there any difference at all? Which character/s do you know of is an anti-hero? How do you feel about them?
I was looked at the anti-hero as the good guy but with a dark/bad side. The villain is just bad. Villian’s do things for selfish reasons while anti-heroes do bad things typically but they have good intentions behind it. My favorite anti-heroes are the Six of Crows gang.
- Do you own/buy bookish merch. If so, which one’s do you own? Feel free to share some pics! If not, why?
I do own some. I have bookmarks mostly and a few prints. I have an awesome mug that I got from a dear friend. Most of what I own is stuff I’ve won from giveaways. I don’t typically buy any just because I don’t have the extra money for it.
- Now, I want you to list 3 ships. Just type them down here. Are you done? Cool. Now, if you were to decide which ship you’re willing to break (or which ship you’re willing to sink at the bottom of the ocean), which one of the three is it and why? *evil laugh*
(Sorry if this has spoilers! )
Cassian + Nesta, Dimple + Rishi, and Elphaba + Fiyero .
How am I supposed to choose! They all belong together.. Maybe Dimple and Rishi I guess. This is hard. They are so perfect for each other and I don’t ever want them to be with other people but I can’t separate the others my heart can’t take it.
- List your top 3 unpopular bookish opinions or bookish pet peeves. It can be about book characters or about your book nerd problems. Literally anything, as long as it’s book related.
- I hate insta-love. Why is it necessary for both characters to just fall in love the second they see each other and instantly act like they’ve been in a relationship for 5 years.? Character growth is important and relationships help with that.
- I cringe every time I see a dog-eared page. I can’t handle when I accidentally bend a page let alone do it on purpose.
- Over detailed writing is just as bad as under detailed writing. It might actually be worse.
- Share your most embarrassing author meet-up/signings or bookish convention story! Just one. If you haven’t attended one of those, write a short story (no word limit, it can be one-sentence for all I care!) about you and your book boyfriend. The story is totally up to you, as long as you include yourself and your book boyfriend. I would appreciate it immensely if it was comedic!
I don’t invest into book boyfriends enough. =/ BUT let’s just say that Cassian and all his mighty fae warriorness is my current bookfriend. Our relationship is personal so I can’t give you more information. We are very private people.
- Is there one book you have read that you wish you never did? If not, what is your least favorite book?
- When did you become a reader? Was there anything going on in your life that helped push you towards books? Or have you just always been a book person?
- If you could become apart of any fictional world where would you go and why?
- What fictional couple or group of friends are you and your significant other/group of friends?
- What super popular book do you hate? Why?
- If you could mash up two books into one which ones would you choose?
Thanks in advance to anyone who participates! I hope you have fun with it.