That is literally me right now. I can’t believe there are 100 of you amazing people who care enough about my rambling to follow me. Thank you so much. I have a surprise for all of you….
I am hosting my first ever giveaway to honor the occasion. I’m gonna be honest here and say I’ve never done this so if this is a flop I’m sorry.
This giveaway is extra special because it is also being co-hosted by my dear friend G at G Reads . There will be two winners and each winner gets to pick 2 books. One winner will get two books from G and the other two books from me.
The choices are:
*editions may be different than pictured.
*The following are ARCs: Don’t Touch, Off the Page, The Wonder of All Things, Everybody Knows Your Name, Siren’s Fury, Pretty Wanted, This Ordinary Life, Need, If You Find Me, The Detour, These Shallow Graves, and Corrupted.
How to enter:
- This giveaway is sadly US only. We really wish we could send it to all you amazing people all over the world but the shipping is killer.
- You must be following BOTH my blog and G’s blog.
- To enter, leave a comment on this post. Let us know which books you would choose if you won.
- Don’t forget, If you are under 18 you need a parents permission before entering.
- For an extra entry, follow us on twitter. @readingparent and @sweetqueenG (let us know if you do so we can count your entry.)
- The giveaway will run from now until Thanksgiving day 11/23. We will announce the winners that weekend!
- Depending on the number of entries we may add additional winners.
May the odds be ever in your favor.