Thank you to Meg at Between the Pages for tagging me. I have a love/hate with these because I hate giving facts for myself. But it’s nice to be noticed.
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
Must add 7 facts about themselves.
Nominate up to 15 people for the award!
- I am leaving my job at the end of the year. I’m crazy excited to stay home with our kids for once and to just be done with this chapter.
- Our family is in the process of welcoming 4 babies. 3 of my sister in laws and my brother in law are expecting. (One SIL just had her baby two months ago 3 more to go)
- I think I’m starting to get the hang of this blogging thing but if you have any tips I would love to hear them. (or if there’s anything I should post more of)
- Most of my friends are from my bookclub or twitter .
- I have finally read 100 books in a year. I’ve been so close for so long but this year was the year.
- I’ve never been on a plane.
- I’ve never left the United States.
Now for the tagging part..
Don’t feel any pressure to tag 15 people and make sure to have fun.
Just a reminder I have a giveaway going on with G here.