I found this fun tag through The Royal Bookshelf. Make sure you pay her blog a visit. I need to get back to posting regularly and reading more. Hopefully, it won’t be weeks before I post again.
1. Bookmarks or random pieces of paper?
Bookmarks but I do use random things when I don’t have a bookmark with me.
2. Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
I just read and feel it out. I like to finish at a new chapter so I don’t have to worry about where I stopped at in a page but it doesn’t always happen.
3. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
If I’m reading at home I’m probably on my couch.
4. Do you eat or drink whilst reading?
Drinking yes, eating can get difficult but if manageable yes.
5. Multitasking: music or TV when reading?
I can do either one as long as the TV show isn’t something I’m interested in.
6. One book at a time or several?
Several. I am chaos when it comes to reading.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. At home, in the car, at work, anywhere I can get away with it.
8. Reading out loud or silently?
Silently. I only read out loud if it’s for my kids.
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I never read ahead. I have been known to skim pages if I’m not liking the book just to hopefully get to something interesting.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
As much as I would like to keep everything perfect, I am a spine breaker. Not horrible and I don’t do it on purpose. Just sometimes it’s hard to not do it.
11. Do you write in your books?
12. Who do you tag?