I hope it’s finally safe to say Spring is here. The windows are open, the birds are chirping and the heat is off and if it starts snowing again I’m going to lose my mind. I saw this post over at The Royal Bookshelf.
1. FLOWERS: LOOK ON YOUR BOOKSHELVES. WHAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOK BOTH INSIDE AND OUT?
The Night Circus is the first book that comes to mind. ❤
2. GRASS: WHAT IS A BOOK THAT YOU FIND THAT OTHERS LIKE WAY MORE THAN YOU DO?
The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo. I made it about halfway through and ended up DNFing.
3. RAIN: WHAT’S A GREAT BOOK THAT LIFTS YOUR SPIRITS WHEN YOU’RE DOWN?
When Dimple Met Rishi. Go read it. =)
4. DEW: WHAT’S A BOOK THAT MADE YOU FEEL ALIVE?
The Daughter of Smoke and Bones series. Those books made me feel so many emotions through the whole thing. What’s more alive than experiencing love, happiness, fear, pride, anger, sadness, grief, courage, determination, and hope all while reading books.
5. STORMS: WHAT’S A BOOK THAT YOU FOUND UNPREDICTABLE?
The Wicked Deep. I know some people saw it coming but yeah not me and I loveddd it.
6. RAINBOW: WHAT WAS A BOOK THAT YOU STRUGGLED WITH, ONLY TO BE HAPPY THAT YOU READ IT IN THE END?
The Grisha books. I was totally unsure about them the whole time I was reading but I ended up liking it.
7. CHILLY WEATHER: WHAT’S A BOOK THAT YOU COULDN’T FINISH OR DIDN’T ENJOY?
I am Number Four. I didn’t finish.
8. WARM WEATHER: WHAT’S A BOOK THAT YOU LOVED AND WANTED MORE OF?
The Shades of Magic books. I want more Kell and Lila.
9. GREEN: WHAT’S A BOOK THAT YOU HAVEN’T READ YET, BUT REALLY WANT TO?
All the books duh! A Discovery of Witches is one I’ve been meaning to read for awhile.
10. PINK: WHAT’S A BOOK IN WHICH YOU FELT A STRONG CONNECTION TO THE CHARACTERS?
Crooked Kingdom. I’d take a bullet for those miscreants.