I love books that rip me apart. The ones that grab a hold of you and don’t let go. Even if you know the pain is coming it still claws it’s way through you and breaks your heart.
By the way if you have any favorite books that might destroy me please let me know. I’d love to check them out.
But here are some books that I love that emotionally damaged me. This is not all of them but these are some of my favorites.
Oh, and I’m currently reading The Beauty that Remains by Ashley Woodfolk, I’m pretty sure I
1. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
2. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
3. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
4. Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins
5. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
Let me know you’re favorite tearjerkers so we can cry together and if you’ve read any of these what did you think?