This is a very short list which makes me sad honestly. My grandma and great-grandma had Alzheimer’s and Dementia. It’s a very sensitive subject for me. I want to read these but I also don’t know if I could emotionally handle reading them. Watching The Notebook destroys me every. single. time. and I know reading about it will be even worse. I hope that I can grow this list one day.
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- Turn of the Mind by Alice Laplante
- Tangles by Sarah Leavitt
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth
- The Last Year of the War by Susan Meissner