It’s been months since I’ve done a wrap up of any kind so why not make one giant post to see how the year is going so far. I am not where I want to be but ya know between life and mental health, things can get crazy. I’m hoping to get back into the swing of everything in July so hopefully I can start crushing all the reading goals I set up in the beginning of the year.
- I’ve read 7,264 pages.
- Read 40 books
- DNF 10 books
- 12 new releases
- 38 backlist – Beat the Back List
- Year of the Asian 2019 – 7 books
- Around the World in Books – 16 (I’ve made changes since I made my original post. Will update)
- Dancing with Sci-Fi / Fantasy – 6
- A to Z 2019 -13
- Favorite book so far – Once and Future by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy
- Library Love – 46 books
- Netgalley – 6
- Started Pages and Prose Book Club with my best friend.
4 & 5 STAR BOOKS
3 STARS OR LESS